2500 North Mayfair RoadGet Directions
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53226
ClosedPGR is in effect Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays after 3pm for guests age 17 and under. PGR is subject to change at any time by Mall Management.
Upcoming Sales & Events
3/13/2015 - 4/4/2015
AVEDA & Zoological Society "World of Water Show"All Sales
4/18/2015 - 4/18/2015
Date Posted: 2/6/2015
Dry Goods is now hiring for an Assistant Store Manager. The Dry Goods Assistant Store Manager takes responsibility for all store functions, operations, profitability, and customer service. Primary job responsibilities of the Dry Goods Assistant Store Manager include the following:
- Directly supervise selling and non-selling employees.
- Train sales associates in sales technique, product knowledge, and store policies and procedures.
- Assist in conducting employee performance appraisals and disciplinary procedures.
- Coordinate interview process, conduct interviews, make hiring recommendations.
- Monitor store's visual appearance.
- Sell merchandise to customers.
Apply at www.drygoodsusa.com or call 414-257-0400 for more information.
Date Posted: 2/10/2015
Assistant Manager | Mayfair
Job Code: 4969627
Location: Wawatosa, WI
Eddie Bauer - The Original Outdoor Outfitter
Innovation, quality and an appreciation of the outdoors: The passions of our founder, Eddie Bauer, remain the cornerstone of the Eddie Bauer business today. In conjunction with innovative design and exceptional customer service, Eddie Bauer offers premium-quality clothing, accessories and gear for men and women that complement today's modern outdoor lifestyle. Whether it's classic outerwear, legendary down or casual denim and khakis, Eddie Bauer offers a full range of styles to complete the casual wardrobe.
WHY EDDIE BAUER?
We are an active, outdoor company rooted in the Great Northwest, and have been outfitting America for almost 100 years. We love inspiring and enabling you to get outside and Live Your Adventure. We believe the best adventures are shared with others.
- We are Guides
- We are Determined
- We are Adventurous
- We are Passionate
- We are the Original Outdoor Outfitter.
Purpose: To drive profitable sales results in partnership with Store Manager through the development of a high performing store selling team. Achieve your store specific sales goals as established by our Company and Stores’ Division objectives, while providing a consistent and legendary experience for the customer.
- Drive store sales results and operating profit.
- Develop a high performing team that loves to sell and is committed to engaging with our customers, delivering excellent customer service and quality brand presentation.
- Meet or exceed expectations for individual sales results and key business drivers as well as achieve desired team sales results.
- Role model and coach selling and sales leadership and clienteling in all interactions with your team and customers.
- Train, develop, coach and mentor a customer focused selling team.
- Provide recognition to your team that reinforces positive behaviors and results.
- Constantly assess your individual performance to maximize results for yourself and your store.
- Utilize company tools and resources to perform your job at a high level and to train others.
- Set clear performance expectations, provide direct feedback, and hold team accountable for individual results and behaviors.
- Model our Values and Maxims and align behaviors with our Creed and Guarantee.
- Other related duties may be assigned as necessary.
- 1-2 years store management experience, specialty retail experience preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work a variable schedule to meeting the needs of the business, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Pay, Bonus Incentive, & Health Benefits including: medical, dental & vision.
- Immediate eligibility to participate in the 401k plan (RRSP Canada)
- Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program & Generous Merchandise Discounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
Apply online at eddiebauer.com. We will personally contact applicants qualified for an interview. No phone calls please. Eddie Bauer is committed to equal opportunity employment.
Date Posted: 2/17/2015
Upbeat, focus on individual customer interactions, health and beauty field. Multi-tasking in a fast paced setting.
Date Posted: 3/4/2015
Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 200 retail shops across the USA.
We are seeking friendly, enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about providing great customer service for our location in:
Mayfair Mall Sales Associate: $9.60 per hour (Sales Associate) These positions are responsible for following product and shop operations in accordance with See's guidelines and corporate philosophy in the areas of sales goal achievement, customer service, cost control, visual merchandising, policy compliance and safety. Job Requirements 1. Minimum 1 year retail experience in a high volume, fast paced environment. 2. Physical ability to carry out the essential functions of the job, including packing candy, stocking shelves, ringing sales, standing or walking the entire shift and frequent lifting up to 25 pounds. 3. Ability to work any shift including mornings, evenings and weekends. Apply in store. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. See's is an EOE
2500 N. M
Sales Associate: $9.60 per hour
(Sales Associate) These positions are responsible for following product and shop operations in accordance with See's guidelines and corporate philosophy in the areas of sales goal achievement, customer service, cost control, visual merchandising, policy compliance and safety.
1. Minimum 1 year retail experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
2. Physical ability to carry out the essential functions of the job, including packing candy, stocking shelves, ringing sales, standing or walking the entire shift and frequent lifting up to 25 pounds.
3. Ability to work any shift including mornings, evenings and weekends.
Apply in store. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
Date Posted: 2/17/2015