2500 North Mayfair RoadGet Directions
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53226
11:00am-6:00pmPGR is in effect Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays after 3pm for guests age 17 and under.
Upcoming Sales & Events
Iced Tea That Makes a Splash at Teavana!
5/11/2015 - 7/26/2015
Nordstrom Coming to Mayfair in Fall 2015All Sales
1/1/2014 - 10/23/2015
Date Posted: 6/9/2015
POSITION TITLE: SALES LEADER
REPORTS TO: Store Management Team
STATUS: Part Time
SUPERVISES: Store Associates
The Sales Leader supports the store management team by effectively performing the responsibilities of a LOD by creating a selling culture and enhances the customer’s experience and achieves the store sales goals. In the absence of a member of management, the Sales Leader is responsible for the daily operation of the store. The Sales Leader is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
- Perform the responsibilities of the Leader on Duty (LOD), as outlined in the AE LOD Program, to lead a Customer First culture.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store associates and themselves accountable to achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to elevate leadership skill set and individual performance.
Drive for Results
- Partner with the Store Management team in the execution of the store business plan to drive KPI results and maximizes business opportunities.
- Establish and assign individual goals to sales and stock associates; monitor performance and provide real-time coaching to support them in achieving the assigned goals.
- Drive AE brand loyalty by ensuring associates are knowledgeable of all AEO loyalty programs and holding them accountable for consistently informing customers of each program.
- Lead role in training, developing and coaching the associate team to create a Customer First culture.
- Motivate associates by providing feedback and recognition for behaviors that drive positive results.
- Recognize and communicate associate performance issues to store management in a timely manner to develop plans for resolution.
Visual & Operational Execution
- Maintain company brand standards per the 5 S’s (In Size, Styled, Stocked, Standard, Signed).
- Execute strategic, brand appropriate merchandising product moves to maximize presentation and drive sales.
- Ensure consistent and effective shipment processing and flow to the floor are executed while maintaining stockroom SOP.
- Executes all daily operational procedures and supports the management team to ensure the store audit compliance and shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
In the absence of a member of management is authorized to:
- Open store Monday through Friday only; close store Sunday through Wednesday if necessary
- Complete cash refunds for returned merchandise
- Complete employee purchase transactions
- Complete cash pay-outs for store purchases and services (up to $50.00)
- Receive merchandise shipment; complete markdowns on sale and damaged goods
- Complete morning bank deposits
- Favorable AEO, Inc. background check required.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 – 2 year retail experience or equivalent education.
- Team leader experience preferred.
- Must have flexible availability for store needs.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
- Demonstrated collaborate skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
- Proficient use of technology
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 5/27/2015
A GREAT CAREER looks great on you, too!
Using your talents to help women look and feel their best is a fantastic feeling. It’s also that ideal combination of style and substance that could make you a perfect fit for our team of Associates. If you’d like to be that “go-to” person who helps Clients shine at work and home and everywhere else—a career at ANN TAYLOR could fit you perfectly!
Immediate openings exist for people with:
- An ability to connect with others
- An affinity for fashion and client service
- A trusting, genuine and upbeat attitude
- An ability to build long-lasting relationships
We offer competitive pay, growth potential, and benefits that include a generous store discount, paid time off and much more! Must be available nights and weekends.
Apply at http://www.anncareers.com/job/id/1214067-sales-associate-ann-taylor-mayfair-mall
Date Posted: 6/10/2015
Part time sales- Brighton
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part time Sales Associate at our Brighton store. We are looking for a stylish fashion lover with a charismatic personality and exceptional sales experience. If you thrive in developing and working with an AMAZING team, this is the place for you!
Brighton offers you:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Stability/Flexible scheduling
- Monthly team bonus opportunity
- Fabulous employee discount 30%-50%
- Unique opportunities for growth and development
Contact Store Manager Tammy at 414.443.5087 or apply in person at our store location. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Tammy
Date Posted: 6/10/2015
Claire's at Mayfair is now hiring for a part-time Assistant Manager. The role of a Claire's Assistant Manager is to exemplify customer engagement and leadership behaviors essential to our success. Successful Assistant Managers understand who we are, how we work, and how to best serve the customer and team.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 6/10/2015
Claire's at Mayfair is now hiring for a part-time Third Key position. The role of a Claire's Third Key is to exemplify customer engagement behaviors essential to our success. Successful Third Keys understand who we are, how we work, and how to best serve the customer and team.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 6/12/2015
Join Forever 21 for a Job Fair on Wed., June 24 from 5:00-8:00 pm in Mayfair's Community Room G150; and on Thurs., June 25 from 5:00-8:00 pm in Mayfair's Community Room G110. Bring your completed application for on spot interviews for both part-time and full time positions. Call 414-302-0109 for details.
Date Posted: 6/16/2015
francesca’s® provides a unique shopping experience with each visit. When shoppers visit francesca’s® they will find that each boutique is a treasure chest overflowing with gifts, apparel, home accessories and jewelry that reflects the most fashionable styles and desired items from all over the world.
francesca’s® provides a diverse culture that rewards the efforts of fun and talented individuals who are dedicated to delivering a rich experience to our customers.
The successful Assistant Boutique Manager should have a minimum of 1 year specialty retail management experience, with a strong emphasis on product, customer service and visual presentation. Assistant Boutique Managers should partner with the Boutique Manager to lead a team of associates that are motivated to provide a superior level of customer service to maximize sales and profits. As an Assistant Manager with francesca's®, you are involved in every aspect of the business.
- Establish a partnership with the Boutique Manager and home office personnel to support company initiatives and objectives
- Drive business results by maximizing daily sales plans, controlling expenses and improving metrics through floor leadership, execution of francesca’s® training programs and continuous coaching
- Maintain a high degree of personal integrity and lead by example
- Attract, select, train, and retain top talent
- Maintain a visually impressive boutique, augmenting the company visual standards with embellishments that complement the uniqueness of the product mix
- Understand retail sales and their relationship to inventory levels with the ability to communicate needs directly to the merchandise planning team
- Strong working knowledge of employee scheduling
- Protect the physical assets of the boutique by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Evening, weekend and holiday work required
- Make regularly scheduled trips to the bank for deposits
- 1-2 years specialty retail management experience with a creative flare for fashion
- Demonstrate leadership and integrity while managing a staff of boutique associates
- Sincere desire to work with a diverse consumer base selling apparel, gifts, home decor and jewelry
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Flexibility, adaptability
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Send resume to email@example.com
Date Posted: 7/6/2015
LoveSac at Mayfair is now hiring for a Sales Associate. This position is responsible to meet or exceed individual and team sales goals, uses LoveSac's proprietary selling process providing each customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding standards and comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and by applying "common sense and good taste" at all times.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 5/8/2015
The Role: Store Manager for LUSH Mayfair! LUSH North America supports 225 (and growing!) retail stores in Canada and the USA, a mail order business based in Vancouver, and manufacturing centers in Vancouver and Toronto. We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our Shop Team as Store Manager.. LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is a rapidly growing, Vancouver-based retailer and manufacturer known worldwide for our unique bath and beauty products, effective skin and hair care, personalized customer service, environmental activism and a fun and funky store atmosphere. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations in the areas of animal rights, human rights and environmental conservation. We Offer: • A fun and funky store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged • 50% off all our products so that you feel fresh everyday • An education in natural ingredients, ethical sourcing, and sustainable hair and skin care practises • The opportunity to participate as an activist in our ethical campaigns • Three amazing Managers Meetings a year in various North American locations • An unconventional retail structure to support your entrepreneurial spirit • The opportunity for advancement as LUSH grows and promotes from within Your core RESPONSIBILITIES will include: • Interacting constantly with staff and customers through product demos and consultations • Learning LUSH product knowledge, history, and practices, and teaching it to your shop staff • Motivating and leading your team to exceed last year’s sales numbers • Participating and creating in store contests, trainings and meetings that will inspire the team • Sharing feedback with the team to improve their performance and encourage them to grow • Ensuring that everyone is maintaining store standards with pride • Developing the leaders in your shop team to the next level of their career • Growing in your LUSH knowledge and helping others grow around you • Build your business through events, social media, and community leadership • Increase your profitability by managing your inventory, payroll, and costs You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS: Required: • Demonstrated ability to create genuine customer interactions • Demonstrated ability to actively demonstrate LUSH products on our customers • Demonstrated ability to learn LUSH product knowledge and apply it on the floor • Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and coach a team to better performance • Demonstrated ability to receive feedback and try something new • Ability to lift 30lbs • Ability to travel 4-6 weeks throughout the year to attend training, development and manager meetings Preferred: • 5+ years beauty or cosmetics experience • 5+ years of retail management experience • Clear direction and longevity in previous employment • Open availability for evening, weekend and holiday shifts How to Apply: • Online at www.lushusa.com/careers • firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for your interest in LUSH! Due to the high volume of applicants, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Date Posted: 6/22/2015
Sales Associate Finish Line at Macy's
Want to work for a great company? Join Finish Line Macy's! Looking for high energy and enthusiastic sales associates who enjoy making money! Please contact Nan for more details.
Date Posted: 4/17/2015
New Store Opening! Nordstrom Mayfair
Nordstrom is scheduled to open in October 2015 and will begin accepting applications in July! Now is the perfect time for you to create your profile at careers.nordstrom.com and tell us what job opportunities interest you. Once you do, we will let you know when it is time to apply for those positions!
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous tailors and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Nordstrom Store, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
We are currently hiring for opportunities in these areas:
• Accessories and Handbags
• Cosmetics and Fragrances
• Kids’ Wear and Kids’ Shoes
• Men’s Apparel
• Men’s and Women’s Shoes
• Women’s Apparel
• Building Services
• Loss Prevention
• Restaurant and Coffee
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We’re proud to be named to FortuneTM magazine’s list of ‘100 Best Companies to Work For.’ We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position. Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Apply now at careers.nordstrom.com
Date Posted: 5/27/2015
Pandora at Mayfair is now hiring for two part-time Sales Associates to work 20-30 hours a week, and three Seasonal Sales Associates for events and holidays.
Apply at www.pandoramayfairmall/apply
Date Posted: 6/12/2015
Swarovski at Mayfair is now hiring for a part-time Sales Consultant to work 10-20 hours per week. Apply at Swarovski.com/retailcareers.
Date Posted: 6/5/2015
We believe building relationships with our customers is the number one priority. We are looking to expand our teams at TALBOTS MAYFAIR. The Talbots Sales Associate is responsible for creating and fostering a culture of hospitality through exceptional customer experiences.
Must be able to build enduring relationships with both new and existing customers, anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations. We believe in having fun at work and we love clothes!
Come find out what is happening behind the Red Doors. Apply in store at Talbots Mayfair.
Date Posted: 7/1/2015
We’re interviewing now for full-time and part-time positions for our new store opening soon in Mayfair!
Since 1978 The Container Store has remained the nation's leading retailer of storage and organization products, with stores coast to coast and a thriving online business.
There are countless special reasons why The Container Store is a great place to work. Here are the Top Five reasons why you should join our team:
1. Work for a winner! Don’t just take our word for it. We’re ranked at the top of the list of “Best Companies To Work For,” year after year.
2. People who are fun to work with and a “yummy” corporate culture! We’re passionate, creative, collaborative and we love to communicate!
3. Great products…fantastic discount! We have the most amazing collection of innovative, “wish-I’d-thought-of-that” storage and organization products…and employees receive a 40% discount!
4. The best customers ever! Our customers rely on us to solve their toughest storage challenges and simplify their lives…which we do with a smile every day.
5. Exceptional training! Who knew there was so much to learn about closets, trash cans and spice racks? We offer training far above industry average for every single employee.
We are seeking people who are passionate about selling, thrive in a team work environment and delight in delivering exceptional service to our customers. These positions are actively improving their selling skills while also helping support and maintain the visual presentation of the store. Sales and Visual Sales shifts are available days, weekends and evenings.
Our early morning Merchandise Processing team works one or two days each week, 5:00 am to 11:00 am, unloading our replenishment truck and merchandising the product on the shelves to create a well presented, fully stocked, neat and organized store. Additional responsibilities include inventory, signage, props, samples, cleaning and every merchandising detail that sets The Container Store apart from other retailers.
Part-time positions generally consist of 10-15 hours per week. Additional sales, visual or register shifts scheduled based on availability and when business needs require.
Our employee-first culture is supported through great training, consistent communication and an outstanding benefits package. Our benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance plans, 40% merchandise discount, casual yet professional work attire, great pay and exceptional training.
Visit our company blog at http://standfor.containerstore.com to learn more about our employee-first culture! Apply online today! www.containerstore.com/careers
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. EOE
Date Posted: 5/22/2015
Find a career in Optics!
We believe that our associates are our most valuable resource and are, therefore, the key to our future growth, performance and success. We offer opportunities to grow and develop your career, while providing world-class customer service for our customers!
Wednesday, May 27th
10am - 7pm
N Mayfair Rd - by Macy's
In person, send resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.visionemployment.com
Date Posted: 7/1/2015
As a part-time Retail Store Second Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management and leadership of a Yankee Candle Store; act as Manager On Duty (MOD) on a regular basis with opening/closing duties, leading & directing staff in driving daily sales performance following the ASAP Sales Program, guest complaint resolution and ensuring smooth operations and safety & security for employees and guests and other similar duties pertaining to the management of a retail store.
The part-time Retail Store Second Assistant Manager provides assistance in the direction and leadership to a Yankee Candle Retail Store; as Manager-On-Duty (MOD) drive sales & profitability; provide exemplary guest service, ensure visual merchandising/presentation and operational standards; recruit, staff, coach and develops sales associates as a part of our Succession Plan; meets or exceeds divisional and store sales and profitability goals.
- 1-2 years’ supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
- Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to resolve guest concerns/complaints well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
- Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
This position offers a competitive rate & excellent benefits package.
We are an e-Verify employer.
The Yankee Candle Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
About Yankee Candle
Yankee Candle is a leading designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of premium scented candles, based on sales. Yankee Candle participates in the $25 billion global candle and home fragrance market. Yankee Candle has a 43-year history of offering distinctive products and marketing them as affordable luxuries and consumable gifts. Yankee Candle sells its products through a North American wholesale customer network of approximately 35,000 store locations, a growing base of Yankee Candle owned and operated retail stores, direct mail catalogs, and its Internet website (www.yankeecandle.com). Outside of North America, Yankee Candle sells its products primarily through an international wholesale customer network of over 6,000 store locations and distributors covering over 50 countries on a combined basis.
About Jarden Corporation
Jarden Corporation is a leading provider of a diverse range of consumer products with a portfolio of over 120 trusted, quality brands sold globally. Jarden operates in three primary business segments through a number of well recognized brands, including: Outdoor Solutions: Abu Garcia®, Aero®, Berkley®, Campingaz® and Coleman®, ExOfficio®, Fenwick®, Gulp!®, Invicta®, K2®, Marker®, Marmot®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Rawlings®, Shakespeare®, Stearns®, Stren®, Trilene®, Volkl® and Zoot®; Consumer Solutions: Bionaire®, Breville®, Crock-Pot®, FoodSaver®, Health o meter®, Holmes®, Mr. Coffee®, Oster®, Patton®, Rival®, Seal-a-Meal®, Sunbeam®, VillaWare® and White Mountain®; and Branded Consumables: Ball®, Bee®, Bernardin®, Bicycle®, Billy Boy®, Crawford®, Diamond®, Dicon®, Fiona®, First Alert®, First Essentials®, Hoyle®, Kerr®, Lehigh®, Lifoam®, Lillo®, Loew Cornell®, Mapa®, NUK®, Pine Mountain®, Quickie®, Spontex® and Tigex®. Headquartered in Rye, N.Y., Jarden ranks #383 on the Fortune 500 and has over 25,000 employees worldwide. For further information about Jarden, please visit www.jarden.com.
Apply in store.