2500 North Mayfair RoadGet Directions
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53226
ClosedPGR is in effect Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays after 3pm for guests age 17 and under. PGR is subject to change at any time by Mall Management.
Upcoming Sales & Events
3/13/2014 - 4/22/2014
Williams-Sonoma Technique Class:All Sales
4/27/2014 - 4/27/2014
Date Posted: 3/6/2014
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
- Consistently provides an exceptional client experience
- Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
- Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
- Maintains a clean store environment
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
- Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
- Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
- Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
- Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Apply in-store at Ann Taylor at Mayfair.
Date Posted: 3/19/2014
The Body Shop at Mayfair is hiring for a part-time Assistant Manager to lead team members, assist customers and drive sales. Interested candidates should apply in store.
Date Posted: 3/17/2014
Coldwater Creek at Mayfair is now hiring for an Assistant Manager and 2nd Assistant Manager. Both are responsible for leading and managing the store business while meeting Coldwater Creek's expectations for selling and service, sales floor leadership, store operations, visual merchandising, and promoting a team environment. Leadership positions require open availability.
Interested candidates should apply at www.thecreek.com.
Date Posted: 3/17/2014
Coldwater Creek at Mayfair is now hiring for Sales Associates. Embrace, value, and enhance Coldwater Creek as a lifestyle brand. Educate customers on current style trends through fashion sensibility and product knowledge. Demonstrate the ability to model both selling and service behaviors successfully. Must be available nights and weekends.
Interested candidates should visit the store and complete an application.
Date Posted: 3/18/2014
Crazy 8 is looking for moms, grandmas, aunts, uncles, dads... Anyone who loves kids!
We currently have open positions for:
- Part-Time, Seasonal Sales Associates
- Part-Time Sales Leads and Assistant Managers
What makes us a great place to work?
We make a difference, we are creative, we are passionate, we are authentic, we are family, and we are Fun! (All employees are eligible for a discount at Gymboree, Crazy8, and Janie and Jack!)
Interested candidates should apply in store and see a manager for an application. Must be 18 years or older to apply; previous retail experience preferred.
Date Posted: 3/25/2014
The J.Jill Sales Associate is a member of a talented team that provides service that is unique to our customer's needs. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Sales associates also ensure the store environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently maintained.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Excellent communication, merchandising and organizational skills
- Previous work experience in a retail environment, specialty retail experience preferred Basic computer skills
- Ability to handle a variety of people, tasks, or projects simultaneously
- Adapts to changes easily with a minimum amount of resistance
The position is part-time 15-20 hours per week. Nights and weekends are required. Generous associate discount.
Apply in person at J.Jill Mayfair Mall
Date Posted: 4/2/2014
Bobbi Brown Beauty Advisor: PT 12-20 Hours
Macy's is currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated individuals who have a passion for make-up and skin care to work in one of our most vibrant and exciting departments. As a Macy's Cosmetic Beauty Advisor, you will assist customers with make-up and skin care selections through personal, one-on-one interaction and the sharing of your cosmetic knowledge and expertise. Follow up after the sale will enable you to build lasting customer relationships and help you to achieve personal and team selling and productivity goals.
In order to present our customers with the best possible shopping experience, Retail Cosmetic Beauty Advisors may arrive prior to store opening or remain after closing to ensure we are always ready to make Macy's magic. All Macy's associates have the opportunity to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as Gift with Purchase or other product-related promotions. While some benefits depend on the number of hours worked, Macy's offers competitive wages, comprehensive cosmetic training, and a generous employee discount of up to 20% to all Cosmetic associates.
Learn more about a career in cosmetics at Macy's by visiting beauty.macysJOBS.com!
This Macy's location utilizes an innovative way of planning work schedules, allowing an associate to participate more in managing availability and setting preferences for work times. This enables our associates to address their need for flexibility in meeting both personal and work obligations. Details on My Schedule Plus are available during the interview process.
- Inspire the customer by making a connection and demonstrating products and techniques to create a lasting positive impression of you, Macy's, and your line
- Demonstrate commitment and ability to build customer relationships and loyalty through initiating service consultations, regular purchase follow-up and replenishment calls, and the maintenance of a client file
- Utilize customer service techniques and professional selling skills to achieve personal and team productivity goals
- Attend and actively participate in vendor meetings, seminars, schools, and other product knowledge and business-driving opportunities
- Maintain counter stock, cleanliness, and hygiene standards
- Perform other duties as needed
- Previous retail cosmetic sales experience a plus, but not required
- Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service, and loyalty program standards
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
- Available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and extended hours
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Date Posted: 4/7/2014
Williams-Sonoma at Mayfair is seeking a full-time Assistant Manager.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Support management team in achieving goals by providing World-Class service. Serve as a role model for building relationships with customers. Maintain presence through store supervision to ensure appropriate staff coverage in all areas of the store. Perform operational functions to ensure the store meets Company guidelines. Implement visual changes and maintain store standards.
- 1-3 years retail sales experience with management experience preferred
- 1-2 years experience in home related design or visual merchandising preferred. Specialty retail preferred.
- Effective communication, organization and leadership skills
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
- Availability to work a minimum of three shifts per week, minimum of three Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season (November and December).
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
EDUCATION: College degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
Apply in store.