2500 North Mayfair RoadGet Directions
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53226
SundayClick here for holiday hours
11:00am-6:00pmPGR is in effect Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays after 3pm for guests age 17 and under. PGR is subject to change at any time by Mall Management.
Upcoming Sales & Events
11/9/2013 - 12/24/2013
15% Off For Teachers at TalbotsAll Sales
1/1/2013 - 12/31/2013
Francesca's Collections at Mayfair is now hiring for a seasonal part-time Boutique Associate to provide excellent customer service, product knowledge and awareness and cash handling activities. Must be dedicated, organized, and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
Interested? Apply in store with Brittney.
Date Posted: 10/15/2013
The Art of Shaving at Mayfair is now hiring for a part-time seasonal sales consultant. Must have prior sales experience and open availability on weekends. Apply online at www.theartofshaving.com.
Date Posted: 10/11/2013
The Job Description below is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, and it is subject to changes and exceptions at the discretion of supervisors.
Job Title: Retail Sales Advisor Department: Retail
Position Purpose: Responsible for being a mission aligned service provider who serves from the heart and works with the highest degree of integrity. Support the team by consistently exceeding guests expectations and achieving individual, team and company goals.
Each Aveda employee will practice an individual commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility in the workplace. We aim to steer society in a more sustainable direction for our benefit and the benefit of generations to come.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for individual results related to Sales, Service and the Service Impact survey.
- Consistently meets individual sell-through goals each period.
- Communicates confidently, timely and effectively with peers and retail leadership team.
- Organizes time to maximize productivity.
- Accepts personal responsibility for own performance.
- Takes direction from the Manager on Duty to execute daily operation functions and duties as assigned.
Desire to Serve Others:
- Maintain composure, flexibility, common sense and a positive attitude while embracing change.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and expectations including but not limited to those in the BOOK.
- Consistently and completely execute all six of the Aveda Rituals and ensure a ritual is being offered to every guest, every time they come into the store.
- Maintain a sense of controlled urgency when dealing with guests-both internal and external.
- Interact with guests and team in a respectful, courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain a cohesive, cooperative environment through team building and motivation.
- Display general positive attitude, high energy when working with the team and guests.
- Display reliability by reporting to work on time and ready for work at each scheduled shift.
- Respect, value and appreciate the differences in others.
Personal Work Characteristics:
- Retain information when shown a job.
- Identify areas in which there is room to learn.
- Seek the knowledge and expertise of seasoned peers and retail leaders.
- Project Aveda lifestyle through non-verbal communication (including following all standards as outlined by the “Unified Look” policy).
Other duties as assigned and/or required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Cosmetology or Esthiology license beneficial; Aveda graduates preferred.
- One year retail experience or guest service experience in the service industry.
- Cosmetic experience preferred.
- Previous computer experience working with Microsoft office required.
- Previous experience working with retail POS computer software preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to attend and satisfactorily complete all company-required education (mandatory).
- Ability to work retail hours including weekends, holidays and special events
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (see Appendix I) with or without reasonable accommodation.
Apply in person at the AVEDA Experience Center at Mayfair.
Date Posted: 10/16/2013
Crazy 8 at Mayfair is looking for moms, grandmas, aunts, uncles, dads... Anyone who loves kids!
We currently have open positions for:
o Part-Time, Seasonal Sales Associates
o Part-Time Sales leads and Assistant managers
What makes us a great place to work?
We Make a Difference, We are Creative, We are Passionate, We are Authentic, We are Family, and We are Fun!
(All employees are eligible for a discount at Gymboree, Crazy8, and Janie and Jack!)
Please see a manager for an application. Must be 18 years or older to apply; previous retail experience preferred.
Date Posted: 10/31/2013
Francesca's Collections at Mayfair is now hiring for a part-time Boutique Associate. Ideal candidate must provide excellent customer service while obtaining maximum sales, maintain a friendly professional behavior at all times with guests, supervise co-workers, and maintain store visuals.
Interested candidates should apply in store.
Date Posted: 10/28/2013
Hoodiepet at Mayfair is now seeking a part-time seasonal Sales Associate to work Tuesday from 4 pm to close, every other Wednesday 4 pm -close, and some Saturdays from 2 pm to close for the months of November and December. Ideal candidate loves kids, is outgoing and has great communication skills.
Hoodiepet are super soft fleece hoodie with attachable pets for children ages 1-10 years old. Children can trade, collect and play with the pets.
Contact Louise at 262-323-1988 to apply.
Date Posted: 10/24/2013
Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
What you'll do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on delivering a great shopping experience that enhances the self-esteem of our Justice Girl (7-14) and provides a great value for mom. This role supervises 8-20 store associates.
- Lead all activities related to providing a great customer experience
- Assist with talent acquisition, associate development and retention
- Assist with merchandise flow management
- Manage and achieve financial metrics and goals
- Assist with leading change initiatives
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here's what we look for:
- Individuals with a passion for fashion and strong customer intimacy knowledge
- Individuals with intense fashion radar that allow them to translate trends that work for "our girl"
- Individuals that live in the marketplace and can apply their knowledge to our business
- Individuals that work collaboratively with internal and external partners to get the job done
- Individuals that possess the critical ability to translate customer knowledge into actionable annual and seasonal business plan to achieve sales and profit plans for one or more merchandise categories
What we value - we are:
- Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
- Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
- Creative: our girl is all about what's new and what's hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that's what she expects from us.
- Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
- Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated - we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
- One year of management experience with an additional 2-4 years specialty retail experience preferred.
- Strong training and developing skills from previous retail related experience
- Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
- Ability to foster team commitment and create a positive working environment
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions on a timely/urgent basis
Apply at www.shopjustice.com.
Date Posted: 10/24/2013
The Limited at Mayfair is seeking an Assistant Manager who is accountable for driving profitable business results and operational excellence. Apply at www.TheLimited.com/Careers.
Date Posted: 10/24/2013
The Limited at Mayfair is seeking a Co-Manager who is accountable for driving profitable business results and operational excellence. Apply at www.TheLimited.com/Careers.
Date Posted: 11/5/2013
Part Time Seasonal Sales Professional
Lovesac team members have an entrepreneurial spirit. They embrace change and lead by example, coaching across all levels to provide the best customer experience resulting in lifelong relationships with clients. Suggest additional products and services that will complement the customer's room and provide them with a complete solution to their needs.
- Furniture and home furnishing sales
- Communicate about designing complete rooms, add on's, white glove services, and in-home consultations (Sales)
- Work one-on-one with customers to establish their design needs, working within their budget to accomplish their vision
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
Applicants should apply by sending their resume to Mayfair@LoveSac.com.
Date Posted: 10/10/2013
PubsOf: Seeking fun reliable people to be part of start-up lifestyle company during holiday season. Represent awesome artistic renditions of pubs in your favorite towns. Solid following already-Sold out at art fairs in the city - people love these pictures-each hand signed by the artist. Staffing custom premiere display booth at Mayfair Mall November 1-December 31. Apple/Android smartphone required. Paid daily with bonus upon perfect attendance. Mall hour shifts -work as many as you'd like. No quota. Stellar future job reference as being fundamental in marketing for lifestyle start up.
To apply, contact Jeff Kane at 312-961-1314 or Jeffkane921@gmail.com.