Job Opportunity at J.Jill in Mayfair
Posted Wed, Oct 14
Provides service that is unique to our customer’s needs. Builds genuine connections and loyalty with our customers and helps them build an entire wardrobe. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Ensures the store environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently maintained.
Skills and Abilities
- Passionate about fashion and the J.Jill brand. Continually engaged.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven sales and customer service skills.
- Strong style, merchandising, and wardrobing skills.
- Must have the availability to work during the majority of peak business periods, including Saturday and Sunday.
Sales Generation and Performance
- Assist in achieving individual and team sales and productivity performance goals.
- Greats customers promptly and genuinely, and re-engages appropriately.
- Builds customer loyalty by creating genuine connections with customers and achieving J.Jill Credit Card and Email capture goals.
- Conducts company sponsored outreach to acquire new customers and increase shopping visits.
- Provides customers with helpful service that is unique to their needs, greeting customers promptly and genuinely.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Previous work experience in a retail environment, Women’s specialty retail experience preferred.
- Point of sale system experience, Microsoft Office application experience helpful.
- Connections within the community preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers, extensive standing, walking, reaching, pushing/pulling and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, hang/fold merchandise, ladder climbing, operate POS register, lift and carry 30lbs, etc.