Job Opportunity at J.Jill in Mayfair
Posted Tue, Feb 2
Provides service that is unique to our customer’s needs. Builds genuine connections and loyalty with our customers and helps them build an entire wardrobe.
Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Ensures the store environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently maintained.
Sales Generation and Performance
- Assist in achieving individual and team sales and productivity performance goals.
- Greets customers promptly and genuinely, and re-engages appropriately.
- Builds customer loyalty by creating genuine connections with customers and achieving J.Jill Credit Card and Email capture goals.
- Conducts company sponsored outreach to acquire new customers and increase shopping visits.
Provides customers with helpful service that is unique to their needs, greeting customers promptly and genuinely
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Passionate about fashion and the J.Jill brand. Continually engaged.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven sales and customer service skills.
- Strong style, merchandising, and wardrobing skills.
- Must have the availability to work during the majority of peak business periods, including Saturday and Sunday.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous work experience in a retail environment, Women’s specialty retail experience preferred.
- Point of sale system experience, Microsoft Office application experience helpful.
- Connections within the community preferred.
Ability to communicate verbally with customers, extensive standing, walking, reaching, pushing/pulling and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, hang/fold merchandise, ladder climbing, operate POS register, lift and carry 30lbs, etc.