Job Opportunity at J.Jill in Mayfair
Posted Mon, Mar 15
JOB SUMMARY: Provides service that is unique to our customer’s needs. Builds genuine connections and loyalty with our customers and helps them build an entire wardrobe. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Ensures the store environment and visual merchandising standards are consistently maintainedAssist in achieving individual and team sales and productivity performance goals.y.
- Builds customer loyalty by creating genuine connections with customers and achieving J.Jill Credit Card and Email capture goals.
- Conducts company sponsored outreach to acquire new customers and increase shopping visits.
- Provides customers with helpful service that is unique to their needs, greeting customers promptly and genuinely.
- Assists customers in building great wardrobes by providing guiding, helpful service and advice, suggesting layering and accessorizing options.
- Ensures customers are encouraged to try on items and associates are genuinely advising to help her build her wardrobe in the fitting room.
- Keeps up to date on what’s in fashion today and how J. Jill translates fashion trends for our customers.r.
- Participates in all operational functions, including marketing, product processing and replenishment, markdowns and promotions, store cleanliness, and backroom organization.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, ensures a safe environment, and protects company assets.
- Performs all duties in the best interest of the company and brand.
- Passionate about fashion and the J.Jill brand. Continually engaged.
- Proven sales and customer service skills. Strong style, merchandising, and wardrobing skills.
- Must have the availability to work during the majority of peak business periods, including Saturday and Sunday.