Posted Thu, Aug 15
The Sales Lead supports the management team in achieving store sales and profitability goals by creating a positive and energetic store environment. The primary focus is to ensure a superior customer experience by acting as the sales floor leader and allowing management to focus on overall store leadership. Assists the management team in ensuring excellent visual merchandising and operational standards. In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, the Sales Lead acts in the capacity of the manager on duty.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILILTIES
- Leadership qualities, training and team building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
- Ability to clearly communicate goals and objectives to team
- Entrepreneurial and creative
- Treats everyone on the team with dignity and respect, and motivates through inspiring and encouraging leadership
- Must have the availability to work during the majority of peak business periods, including Saturday and Sunday.