Job Opportunity at J.Jill in Mayfair
Posted Wed, Oct 14
The Sales Lead supports the management team in achieving store sales and profitability goals by creating a positive and energetic store environment. The primary focus is to ensure a superior customer experience by acting as the sales floor leader and allowing management to focus on overall store leadership. Assists the management team in ensuring excellent visual merchandising and operational standards. In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, the Sales Lead acts in the capacity of the manager on duty.
Responsible for achieving individual and store sales and productivity performance goals:
- When acting in capacity as manager on duty, communicates store and individual goals to all associates and uses metric results to motivate and coach to behaviors
- Identifies and celebrates individual and team successes
- Builds customer loyalty by creating genuine connections with customers, achieving J Jill Credit Card and Email capture goals, and assisting with company sponsored outreach events
- Works with customers to resolve merchandise and customer service issues timely and effectively, ensuring positive customer experience and continued customer loyalty
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years Women’s Specialty Retail experience required, 1+ years in a store supervisory position preferred
- Point of Sale and general Microsoft Office software experience
- Experience in relevant Human Resource processes
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers, extensive standing, walking, reaching, pushing/pulling and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, hang/fold merchandise, ladder climbing, operate POS register, lift and carry 30lbs, etc.