Job Opportunity at J.Jill in Mayfair
Posted Tue, Feb 2
The Sales Lead supports the management team in achieving store sales and profitability goals by creating a positive and energetic store environment. The primary focus is to ensure a superior customer experience by acting as the sales floor leader and allowing management to focus on overall store leadership. Assists the management team in ensuring excellent visual merchandising and operational standards. In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, the Sales Lead acts in the capacity of the manager on duty. Assists with planning and executing floorset and ongoing re-merchandising of store.Ensures excellent visual standards are consistently maintained. Replenishes the sales floor consistently to ensure all sizes and minimum standards are represented on the sales floor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILILTIES
- Leadership qualities, training and team building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
- Ability to clearly communicate goals and objectives.
- Entrepreneurial and creative
- Must have the availability to work during the majority of peak business periods, including Saturday and Sunday.
- 2+ years Women’s Specialty Retail experience required.
- Point of Sale and general Microsoft Office software experience
- Experience in relevant Human Resource processes
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers, extensive standing, walking, reaching, pushing/pulling and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, hang/fold merchandise, ladder climbing, operate POS register, lift and carry 30lbs, etc.