The Educator role is the foundation of our success. Educators are experts in creating world-class customer service, or guest experience, in our retail stores. They are responsible for engaging and connecting with our guests, sharing top-quality product education, and speaking authentically about our community and culture.
Key Responsibilities of the Job
* Interact with guests to ensure a great guest experience in a manner that values guests’ time.
* Assess guests’ needs to provide customized, effective purchase and return solutions and support.
* Provide technical product education by articulating the value and benefit of the product.
* Facilitate a seamless end-to-end guest experience by conducting accurate and timely guest transactions and executing market-relevant omnichannel programs (e.g., buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship from store options) according to company standards.
* Move dynamically on the floor to continuously engage with guests and attend to guest or store needs.
* Receive guest feedback and partner with store leadership to take appropriate action and “make it right” for guests.
* Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for all team members and guests.
* Establish supportive and productive relationships with all team members.
* Collaborate with team members to ensure optimal guest experience and support store operations.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to associated local legislative requirements
* Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own transportation methods
* Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays